Tni Cell 87
After the destruction of your last vehicle, you handler is the only one supposed to drive the new car. Because of the current fatality rate, there have been a few changes to the car’s equipment.
This vehicle is equiped with a radio jammer. Also, it has bulletproof windows and lexan plates in the chasis.
This vehicle carries the following gear:
• One spare tire, with jack.
• Five roadside flares.
• 1000 waterproof matches.
• One first-aid kit.
• One spade.
• One crowbar.
• One Marlin .444 bolt action rifle, with scope and bipod.
• 50 .444 rounds.
• 2 Makarov Pistols.
• Three Mossberg 590 12-gauge grip shotguns in a hidden compartment.
• 150 12-gauge shotgun shells also in the waterproof case.
• One CB radio/police band scanner.
• One high-powered, hand-held searchlight that plugs into the car lighter.
• One tube of industrial-grade polymer glue.
• One roll of duct tape.
• One down-filled sleeping bag.
• One utility knife.
• One U.S. atlas.
• One hand-held, battery-powered GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) unit that provides latitude and longitude down to about a hundred yards’ accuracy.